Friday, March 16, 2012

Preparing for Surgery

February 22, 2012

Hi Everyone,
This is a message directly from Jessica. 

Sam has to type for me because I am lying in a hospital bed at Johns Hopkins Medical Center preparing for my operation this afternoon starting around 12-1pm. The procedure will last around 4 hours.
Two weeks of intense non-stop cluster headaches landed me in the ER at AAMC where we discovered that I have a large tumor in my right frontal lobe.
I feel blessed to have a world renowned brain surgeon, Dr. Jon Weingart, helping me go through this experience. It's amazing that I live so close to the #1 neurosurgical facility in the county.
I'm emailing you this because I would be so grateful to have your healing prayers and positive thoughts in my corner as I go through this unique journey and recovery.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, your love and support means the world to me.
Love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment