Friday, March 16, 2012

Post-Op Update


February 24, 2012

Hello All,

Today showed great progress once again as Jessica was able to get up and go down to Physical Therapy where she did leg exercises, took a walk, went up and down a flight of 12 stairs & then rode on a resistance machine for about 12 minutes. She has been cleared to eat and has had broth, avocado & some probiotics. The final piece of news for tonight.....
We are going home TOMORROW!!
Pray for a good nights rest for both of us and that every day moving forward will continue to build towards full recovery and her return to optimum health.....
May all of your beautiful prayers come back to bless you as powerfully as they have been blessing us through this experience....
All our love,
Sam & Jess

2 comments:

  1. Jessica, You will be amazed at your strength when this journey is complete. I hope you can release the fear and panic and KNOW in your heart that you will see the other side of this.

    I have had breast cancer for over 5 years and last May started using German New Medicine (www.learninggnm.com) and I am proud to say that I am now out of the woods and headed toward full recovery without any conventional or other alternative therapy. If you can spend 140.00 on a consult I think it will be a super adjuct to anything else she does as long as it supports the body's healing abilities.

    I only ate a WAPF diet during my healing stage and then added systemic enzymes. Did they help? I don't know. I am sure they did on some level.

    Sending you love and strength (watch a lot of funny movies!)

    Cynthia in Sarasota

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora All, have you have heard of B17 therapy, you find them in apricot kernel, 30 to 40 a day might help...

    ReplyDelete